Recruitment Administrator (Full time and Part Time Available)
We partner with our Network Rail routes and regions, delivering critical services and essential equipment to help get passengers and good to where they need to be. To find out more watch our video.
About Shared Services
Our Shared Services team deliver specialist processes that have a direct impact on the performance of Network Rail, our customers and suppliers. These services include payroll, accounts, finance, controls and compliance, reporting, recruitment and helpdesk support.
As a Recruitment Administrator you will play a vital role in the end to end delivery of key operational recruitment for our frontline and technical specialist teams across five national regions. You’ll possess excellent communication skills enabling you to build strong relationships with customers and stakeholders and have a keen eye for detail.
This role is fast paced with no two days the same so strong organisation skills and an ability to prioritise will be important. In addition, we are looking for people who strives to deliver great customer service and engagement skills and have good understanding of Data Protection Legislation.
What will you be doing?
As a Recruitment Administrator, you’ll play a pivotal role in the overall success of Network Rail, supporting the business to recruit dedicated, ambitious, talented people in a variety of roles across nationwide.
You’ll be responsible for the successful administration of the end to end recruitment cycle; posting job adverts, arranging interviews, assisting with assessment centres and gathering information to process pre-employment checks and offers.
Taking pride in what you deliver is important to us, we’re passionate about delivering a positive customer experience and strive to make sure we deliver a right first time service. Being confident in using your own initiative and having autonomy to manage your workload will help you to deliver this.
Located in the heart of Manchester city centre and only a five minute walk from Piccadilly Station; our open plan office boasts provides the perfect setting to realise your potential. Come and join our team and help us continue to build a better railway for a better Britain
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent communication - You will need great communications skills; you’ll be communicating changes to key internal and external stakeholders. Earn trust and build credibility; create an engaging environment, respecting the diverse interests and opinions of others.
- Organisation and prioritisation – you will have to complete tasks within specified timeframes and be used to KPI’s and SLA’s.
- Great attention to detail and accuracy – analysing data, producing reports and performing audit activities and has a right first time approach.
- Exceptional customer focus/engagement skills – you’ll be dealing with queries from external stakeholders and will monitor a shared inbox. You’ll need good written and verbal skills: concise, clear and articulate.
- Understanding of Data Protection Legislation
What could set you apart
- Relevant recruitment administration experience supporting high volume transactional activity
- Occupational knowledge of shared services and/ or working in a volume driven recruitment environment
- Practical experience in elements of the recruitment lifecycle (i.e. advertising a vacancy, booking an interview, managing correspondence to candidates).
- ORACLE eBusiness Suite experience
Role Title: Recruitment Administrator
Salary range: £21,000 per annum pro rata
Contract- 12 and 6 month Fixed term opportunities
Hours: Full time and Part time opportunities with Flexible and agile working available
Location: Square One | 4 Travis Street | Manchester M1 2NY
Closing date 12/06/2022
At Network rail you will have a clear development path, access to training and enjoy a range of employee benefits, including; up to 28 days annual leave, rail subsidies, a range of pension options, flexible and agile working arrangements, discounts on shopping, gym memberships and much more.
Click ‘apply for this job’ to apply. If you would like to speak the Resourcing Team please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
Our role is to run a safe, reliable and efficient railway, serving customers and communities. We exist to get people and goods where they need to be and to support our country’s economic prosperity. Safety is our number one priority.
We're undertaking an ambitious change. Our vision is Putting Passengers First - becoming a company that is on the side of passengers and freight users.
As one of the UK’s leading equal opportunities employers, our values and the way we behave is important to us and we have created an environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution. We have seven employee networks that provide fantastic support, opportunities and development for applicants from all backgrounds. Click here for more information
Network Rail Infrastructure Ltd