Resourcing Business Partner Support
We partner with our Network Rail routes and regions, delivering critical services and essential equipment to help get passengers and good to where they need to be. To find out more watch our video.
It is an exciting time to join the Route Services Resourcing as we are currently trialling a new Applicant Tracking System. This system has been designed to improve efficiency and to enable us to provide a better service to our candidates and hiring managers.
What will you be doing?
You will support your clients with the day-to-day management of their vacancies. You will conduct vacancy briefing calls to determine the recruitment strategy (attraction, selection, assessment and interview), whilst educating managers on recruitment best practice and inclusive recruitment by design principles. You will work closely with the managers to create engaging job adverts and screening questions; you will build interview packs and assist with interviews where needed. This role can be demanding with high volumes so you’ll ned to be able to prioritise and work well under pressure.
Closing date: Tuesday 6 August 2022
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, educating and supporting managers throughout
- Maintain vacancy tracker ensuring it is up to date at all times
- Prioritise your workload efficiently, ensuring both candidate and hiring manager needs are met
- Provide pro-active and specialist advice on relevant recruitment and selection activities including advertising, assessment tools, interview scheduling and management of offers
- Work with Resourcing Business Partner and internal stakeholders to clarify and define resource requirements and advise on appropriate resourcing solutions/strategy
- Promote consistency and fairness by utilising the Inclusive Recruitment by design principles (managing unconscious bias / encouraging diverse interview panels etc)
- Develop and sustain effective working relationships with internal and external customers and suppliers
- Support the implementation of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS). Highlighting its key benefits
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to influence
- Experience in a volume-oriented resourcing/recruiting environment
- Good MS Office skills
- Be well organised and able to prioritise working to meet tight deadlines
- Confident using social media e.g., LinkedIn to promote Network Rail as an employer of choice
What could set you apart
- Knowledge of employment law
- Good understanding of NR diversity& inclusion initiatives
Role Title: Resourcing Business Partner Support
Salary range: Band 5 £25,000 - £27,000
Contract Type: Fixed term contract until March 2023
Location: The Quadrant, Elder Gate, Milton Keynes, MK9 1EN (happy to discuss flexible working / location)
At Network rail you will have a clear development path, access to training and enjoy a range of employee benefits, such as; up to 28 days annual leave, rail subsidies, a range of pension options, flexible and agile working arrangements, discounts on shopping, gym memberships and much more.
About the Company
We’re an organisation where people matter. We matter to millions.
Our role is to run a safe, reliable and efficient railway, serving customers and communities. We exist to get people and goods where they need to be and to support our country’s economic prosperity. Safety is our number one priority.
We're undertaking an ambitious change. Our vision is Putting Passengers First - becoming a company that is on the side of passengers and freight users.
As one of the UK’s leading equal opportunities employers, our values and the way we behave is important to us and we have created an environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution. We have seven employee networks that provide fantastic support, opportunities and development for applicants from all backgrounds. Click here for more information
Network Rail Infrastructure Ltd