Shared Service Administrator [Data Changes]
We partner with our Network Rail routes and regions, delivering critical services and essential equipment to help get passengers and good to where they need to be. To find out more watch our video.
About Shared Services
Our Shared Services team deliver specialist processes that have a direct impact on the performance of Network Rail, our customers and suppliers. These services include payroll, accounts, finance, controls and compliance, reporting, recruitment and helpdesk support.
What will you be doing?
You will update and maintain data and information for circa 43,000 Network Rail colleagues. You will be responsible for processing new external starters and internal moves, updating all the relevant information such as the new roles details, pay & grade, benefits, contracts, allowances, entitlements etc. and you’ll process leaver forms. You will manage all employee related data, information and changes, name, bank details, home address etc. The team process around 4000 transactional changes each period.
- Update and maintain employee records using our internal systems – Oracle, Workbrain & PSE. It is vital that the changes are correct, so you’ll need great accuracy and attention to detail.
- You will perform data analysis, auditing various reports, for example, leavers reports. You will need intermediate excel skills - data manipulation, filters, formula, pivot tables, V-lookups and referencing data from one workbook to another.
- You’ll managed sensitive and confidential data so must comply with GDPR.
- You will deal with a wide variety of queries from across the business and will communicate at all levels – up to Exec level. You’ll need to be a confident communicator with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Process high volumes of changes within a target driven environment.
The Ideal Candidate
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Confident communicator
- Intermediate excel skills
- Data analysis experience
- Comprehensive understanding of GDPR
- Experience working within a transactional administrative role
What could set you apart
- Experience of working in a shared services environment
- Knowledge of Oracle, Workbrain & PSE systems
Role Title: Shared Service Administrator [Data Changes]
Salary range: Band 6 £17,290 - £22,500
Contract Type: 6-month secondment / FTC
Location: Square One | 4 Travis Street | Manchester M1 2NY
At Network rail you will have a clear development path, access to training and enjoy a range of employee benefits, such as; up to 28 days annual leave, rail subsidies, a range of pension options, flexible and agile working arrangements, discounts on shopping, gym memberships and much more.
Closing date: 28/09/2021
Click ‘apply for this job’ to apply. If you would like to speak the Resourcing Team please contact: Charlie.email@example.com.
About the Company
We’re an organisation where people matter. We matter to millions.
Our role is to run a safe, reliable and efficient railway, serving customers and communities. We exist to get people and goods where they need to be and to support our country’s economic prosperity. Safety is our number one priority.
We're undertaking an ambitious change. Our vision is Putting Passengers First - becoming a company that is on the side of passengers and freight users.
As one of the UK’s leading equal opportunities employers, our values and the way we behave is important to us and we have created an environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution. We have seven employee networks that provide fantastic support, opportunities and development for applicants from all backgrounds. Click here for more information
Network Rail Infrastructure Ltd