Training Delivery Manager
- Understand the Key Performance Indicators, feeding back any issues that would prevent the achievement of the business plan and proposed solutions.
- Representing the National Training Manager through the delivery of key business messages at team meetings and highlighting any team concerns to support a rapid resolution.
- Work closely with the Regional Training Support Manager to understand the requirements of the business training demand and liaise with key stakeholders so that the demand can be satisfied through the provision of a suitably qualified and experienced training delivery team.
- Develop and mentor trainers so they maintain the required knowledge, skills and behaviours to deliver training in line with the business demand and to National Skills Academy Rail (NSAR), Company and national standards.
- Develop the proficiency of employees through the inspirational delivery of technical, safety and vocational training interventions, using blended delivery skills (paced for the learner) and stimulating, high quality material in accordance with Network Rail standards, regulations and working instructions.
- Lead the continuous improvement of the Training Centres, internal quality procedures and work instructions, demonstrating a personal commitment to continuous improvement so Network Rail offers innovative training and is a market leader using all technological advances in training delivery.
- Provide an exemplary level of learner-focused customer service to delegates, enhancing their enjoyment, engagement, motivation to learn, and value gained from the whole training experience
- Deliver key business change messages and changes to standards so they are incorporated into training and assessment solutions as appropriate.
- Actively foster a safety-first culture within employees and actively promote the Network Rail values at every touch point in order to influence culture change.
- Develop and manage a programme of technical skills networks, observations, briefings and assessments for training resources to improve the delivery of training and assessment activity. Work with training solutions to support the design, piloting and implementation of new and enhanced training methods, media and training interventions.
The Ideal Candidate
What could set you apart?
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and I.C.T)
- Experience delivering high quality training in a variety of environments both classroom and practical based.
- The ability to manage and lead a team
- A proven record of meeting customer and stakeholder requirements
- Demonstrate the ability to develop and mentor teams and individuals
- Hold a recognised qualification in engineering or hold railway applicable skills and knowledge
- Demonstrate the ability to lead the application of Health and Safety and other applicable standards
- Experience in developing training solutions to enhance learning delivery
- The ability to lead continuous improvement activities
- Display the ability to work flexibly, to plan and coordinate tasks and work within time and budgetary requirements.
- The ability to manage the welfare of staff
Location: The Quadrant: MK
Job Title: Training Delivery Manager
Band: Band 3B
At Network rail you will have a clear development path, access to training and enjoy a range of employee benefits, such as; up to 28 days annual leave, rail subsidies, a range of pension options, flexible and agile working arrangements, discounts on shopping, gym memberships and much more.
Closing date: 15th September 2021
Click ‘apply for this job’ to apply. If you would like to speak the Resourcing Team please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Company
As a top 50 best employer and one of the UK’s leading equal opportunities employer we value diversity and recognise that diverse teams are high performing teams. Our values and the way we behave is important to us and we have created an environment where we value and respect every individual's unique contribution, enabling you to bring your whole self to work and achieve your full potential. Click here for more information
With six employee networks we provide fantastic support, opportunities and development for applicants from all backgrounds. We also believe that a good work life balance is vital to success and this is reflected in both our flexible and agile working arrangements. At Network rail you will have a clear development path, access to training and enjoy a range of employee benefits, such as; up to 28 days annual leave, rail subsidies, a range of pension options, flexible working arrangements, discounts on shopping, gym memberships and much more. For more information click here
Network Rail Infrastructure Ltd